Explains how to upload and add inline images to content.
- Once logged in and editing a content area you will use the text editor to insert images into content.
- Place cursor in content area where you would like image.
- Select the image icon in the editor toolbar
- In the popup on right side of image URL you will see a small file browser box. Select this
- These window show images already uploaded to server. You must upload images from your computer to the server. At the top right select the upload button.
- Upload an image from your computer then you will see in the image browser window once its uploaded to server.
- Once you select the image you want to display in your content you will be given some options in a popup box. General, Appearance, Advanced. The Appearance tab will give you some styling options.
- Once image is inserted save the new content